Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Gluten Free Baked Goods
Baked goods and pasta
Certifications: HACCP, Safe Quality Food (SQF), Kosher, Allergen free, Dairy free, Gluten free, Non-GMO, Vegan
Current export markets: United States, Panama, Mexico, Thailand
Planned export markets: European Union and the United Kingdom, Japan
- Retail channels, Food Service Channels, specialized allergen free
- (FREE FROM) ingredients for the food industry
- Large scale production
- 50 FREE FROM bakery products
- 11 production lines
- Food service packages from kg to totes
- Private label capacity
- HS codes for all products
- Dedicated production facility eliminating all allergens from products
- Many products are vegan
Contact Kinnikinnick Foods Inc.
Contact: Kim Reiniger
Phone: +1-780-424-2900 or (toll free Canada/United States) 1‑877‑503‑4466
Email: [email protected]
For questions about the catalogue, email: [email protected]
For market specific inquires contact an Alberta government trade development officer
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.