Keeping Alberta Affordable: Eligible seniors and families with children under 18 can apply for $600 affordability payments. Learn more and apply now
Moe, Authentic Myanmar Foods
Ready Meals and Prepared Foods
Certification: HACCP, Organic, Kosher, Allergen free, Dairy free, Gluten free, Non-GMO, Vegan
Current export markets: United States
Planned export markets: Mexico, Europe, Japan, South Korea, Middle East
We are the first and only manufacturer of genuine ethnic cuisine of Healthy Burmese/Myanmar food products in Canada and North America. Our products are tasty, nutritious, scalable, retail-ready, and shelf-stable. Organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegan food are all available at MOE. We offer canned soup, gourmet meals, crackers, soy-free tofu mix, peas/beans, and frozen meals. Our products pair well with many ethnic cuisines, including Middle Eastern, Asian, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Filipino, and Indian.
Our core values are:
We are continuously developing and producing ready-to-eat & easy-to-prepare authentic Myanmar food items from our Co-Packing facilities in Canada for grocery stores and food services in North America and rest of the world.
Current Retail-Ready Product Lines include:
- Condensed Fish Soup – MohHinGar: A canned soup sauce that you just need to add water. A pot of soup is ready for the whole family in less than 10 minutes. It is one of national Burmese Cuisine available in 284ml can for 4.5 servings. HS-Code 2104.10.00.40
- Frozen Ready-to-Eat Meals: There are three flavours of novelty dishes (Ohn-No-Kauk-Swe, Mont-Ti, and Mee-Shay) noodles with featured chicken coconut soup or chicken sauces, 325g, 1 Serving, packed in paper trays with outside card boxes. HS-Code 2104.10.00.60, 1902.30.00.40.
- Crispy chips and tempuras to serve with soups, salads, or as wholesome snacks. Perfect vegan items! 175g – 250g/pkg. HS-Code 1901.90.66.00, 2005.01.00.00.
- Flour mixes: MohHinGar Soup mix and Shan Tofu Mix, 150g /pkg. Organic and Kosher certified. HS-Code 1901.90.28.00.
- Sprouted Yellow Peas: Canned ready-to-eat product. Hight in fibre and easy for digestion. 400ml/pkg. HS-Code 2005.40
Contact A&A Greenilla Food Ltd.
Contact: Aye Myae
Phone: +1-844-439-0870 Ext: 102
Email: [email protected]
For questions about the catalogue, email: [email protected]
For market specific inquires contact an Alberta government trade development officer
Was this page helpful?
You will NOT receive a reply on your feedback. Do NOT include personal information. To get answers to questions, use Alberta Connects.
Your submissions are monitored by our web team and are used to help improve the experience on Alberta.ca.