Read Alberta government documents and publications.
Budget 2014 delivers a fully balanced budget.
Speech from the Throne
The Speech from the Throne opens a new session of the Legislature and outlines the broad goals and direction for government
March 3, 2014
Government and Ministry Business Plans
Listing of the Government and Ministry Business Plans,
Employment and Careers Publications
- Government of Alberta Annual Reports - These reports make up the Public Accounts of Alberta and are prepared in accordance with the Financial Administration Act and the Government Accountability Act.
- Orders in Council
- Heritage Savings Trust Fund Reports
- Your Alberta e-newsletter a monthly newsletter connecting you to provincial news and information
- Blue Book - lists grants over $5,000 to individuals, municipalities, schools, universities, colleges, regional health authorities, funds and agencies. It also provides a list of payments over $10,000 for supplies, services, tangible capital assets and other payments to various businesses.
- Energizing Investment - a Framework to Improve Alberta's Natural Gas and Conventional Oil Competitiveness
- Ending Homelessness in 10 Years: A Plan for Alberta
- Shaping Alberta's Future: Premiers Council for Economic Strategy (PDF, 113 pgs, May 2011)